Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can buy from US COIN BULLION?
- Our clients consist of Collectors, Dealers, Accumulators, Banks, Brokerage Houses, Investors and Speculators. Whether you want to purchase large quantities or individual items, we can fulfill all of your needs.
- Do you have a minimum order?
- Yes. Our minimum US order is $500.00 (USD) per transaction, regardless of the payment method. For any orders shipped to Canada, our minimum order is $250.00(USD) per transaction. The minimum order amount for Europe and Australia is $1500.00(USD) per transaction.
- Do you have a maximum order?
- The short answer is no, however US Coin Bullion does reserve the right to request a 10% deposit on orders deemed "significant" by US COIN BULLION, before we will accept the order and lock in prices. On orders greater than $500,000, we recommend that you contact our Trading Department to determine if a deposit will apply.
- Should I purchase gold, silver, platinum or palladium?
- As with any investment, diversification is always important. A good mixture of gold, silver, platinum and palladium in your portfolio will help reduce your risk.
- How much should I invest into precious metals?
- Most investment professionals recommend 10-20 percent of your assets be in precious metals. Now more than ever it is important to be diversified in precious metals. Some believe now is the time to be heavier into gold & silver. That decision is up to you.